Home Page > Muzeum Wsi Opolskiej > YourWay Plus Beacon: Barn from Rudziczka, 1830

It was constructed about 1830 as a beam structure and it is the biggest barn in the Museum composed of three haylofts and two dirt floors. The bearing frame structure is composed of wooden posts, beams and angle braces. The space between the poles is filled with clay and whitewashed. There is a thatched gable roof. The building plays the function of a storage area.

Message in Polish

Message in English

Message in German